Anatomy of the Kef Reference 103
Infinite baffle loaded system with two drive units (B200 SP1039 and T52 SP1049) (+)
Specification: See KEF site
Dimensions: 575 X 265 X 317mm (*); 500 X 330 X 226 mm (+)
Weight: 17kg (*); 19.5kg (+)
Speaker Connections: 4mm banana sockets + L/S DIN socket. (+)
- Recommended Retail Price in 1976 was 145 GBP (+)
- Finishes Walnut and Teak (+)
- The system can be vertically or horizontall mounted. (+)
- Reviewed and very highly rated in 'Loudspeakers - A Unique Consumer Guide: 84 Models Reviewed and Compared'; HiFi Choice; HiFiChoice; 1976
- Information above derived from KEF Site (*) and 'Loudspeakers - A Unique Consumer Guide: 84 Models Reviewed and Compared'; HiFi Choice; HiFiChoice; 1976 (+). Note information conflicts.
- I have been advised by Colin Royle that the dimensions are 500 X 330 X 226 mm and that the steel baffle holding the drive units is square, and so the tweeter can be set at 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees wrt the cabinet
- Picture below supplied by Colin Royle on Saturday 21 February 2004.