SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unknown 70's Speaker Kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penforpen
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Unknown 70's Speaker Kit Reply with quote

Very Happy

Hi there New to the Forum but do have a lot of Vinyl and Hi-fi bits mainly UK dating from 67-90

The Speakers where in a House that used Kef there are Parts for the Concord but these where By the looks of it Thrown out since I only found the Case.

These Units had the Wrong Grills Fitted and Don't seem to Fit with the Kef Speakers from the 70's

I have a Scan looking for help on ID please

Three Drive Units All perfect no Name on them apart from the Bass Driver that shows SEAS H336.

I have Owed a Paid of Kef 104a/b on my Valve for few years and these can still take on most Speakers.

But these Units that Came to me Free are Sounding Sweet as a Nut Mid Levels are Fair More Clear and Bass is Free and Open

Help Please

Thanks sure there is someone out there that might know of them..[/img]
ColinR
Über Contributor 1000+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
are Parts for the Concord

Without a picture Very Happy .

Possibly K2 baffles so you could produce your own Duette, etc.

See "Speakerguru's" pdf file

http://www.hifiloudspeakers.info/Anatomy/KEFDocuments/OldModels.pdf
This post or any other information supplied to this website or any other by myself is not available for any form of commercial purpose i.e. to hi-fi magazines or as sales and marketing material for sleezeBay or Audiodogging pimps and the like.
penforpen
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Unknown 70's Speaker Kit Reply with quote

ColinR wrote:
Quote:
are Parts for the Concord

Without a picture Very Happy .

There There Colin No not the Concord as said I have the Dead Box for Two Sets and I know what Kef Drivers look like these are not them..

I have used a few kef speakers

Possibly K2 baffles so you could produce your own Duette, etc.

See "Speakerguru's" pdf file

http://www.hifiloudspeakers.info/Anatomy/KEFDocuments/OldModels.pdf
[i[/img]
penforpen
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Can send a Picture if needed Reply with quote

Hi there,

Thanks for the Help been checking up and few people say they look Like AR speakers

Don't think I can post the Picture here but I have the Scan if anyone can help zap my Contact info.

I have looked at AR and they don't seem Right I am going to Remove the Tweeters and See what the Make they are this is best.

Jamie Arrow [/img][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: