SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kef Concord B200G into 103.2 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeytheo
Intermediate Contributor 25+

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Kef Concord B200G into 103.2 ? Reply with quote

Hi. Can anyone advise how far removed from each other are the Concord B200G SP1069 compared to the 103.2 B200 SP1075? I have picked up a tatty pair of 103.2s which has very tired drivers. I happen to have a single Concord IV which of course has two B200s. The T33 tweeter, from the specs, is apparently the same, but am I being too optimistic to contemplate using the Concord B200s in the 103.2s ?
ColinR
Über Contributor 1000+

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this experiment a long time ago for one of our European friends.

None of the trilobal SP1069, SP1070, SP1075 are interchangeable.

The single Concord might make a good centre for AV use, once you get the injured SP1075 fixed.
This post or any other information supplied to this website or any other by myself is not available for any form of commercial purpose i.e. to hi-fi magazines or as sales and marketing material for sleezeBay or Audiodogging pimps and the like.
mikeytheo
Intermediate Contributor 25+

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the feedback. Out of curiosity, what were the issues involved with the venture? Also, I have read very little about the Concord IV - how well regarded was it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: