SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B200 SP1022 with T27 SP 1032

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> DIY with KEF drive units
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AC2/PEN
Intermediate Contributor 25+

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: B200 SP1022 with T27 SP 1032 Reply with quote

My recent aquisition of a pair of Cadenza's (free) got me interested in using the drivers in a smaller sealed box, as as they are - they're 'too big' (according to my dear wife). I have a 25ltr cabinet that would (according to the SP1022 spec. sheet) be ok. Only concern is that the crossover recommended for B200/T27 is the DN13 SP1015 which is fine but this is for the SP1014 not SP1022's. Any thoughts please?
I have looked for a similar thread without success - if there is one that I've missed?

Thanks,

David.
speakerguru
VIP Contributor 750+

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sell the Cadenzas and look for a pair of Chorales
steviolin
Introductory Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: B200 SP1022 with T27 SP1032 Reply with quote

This is probably way too late (I have only just joined the forum) but you could try using the Cadenza crossover in the 25 litre closed cabinet. The change in bass loading is well away from the crossover frequency.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> DIY with KEF drive units All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: