SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elektor pl301

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> DIY with KEF drive units
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craigb
Intermediate Contributor 25+

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Elektor pl301 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a recently acquired a set of CS9 constructor series that I'm about to bring back to life. I haven't yet decided on the best cabinet design but I have heard of the Elektor pl301 but can't find any plans. Can anyone direct me to where I might find some and where I might get my hands on the correct crossover? Also some reviews would be great! If that does not work out does anyone have any thoughts whether it would be better to place the B300 down firing to mitigate the problems which it being a three pointed attachment?

Thanks

Craig
ColinR
Über Contributor 1000+

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fancy building some Atkinson SOTA's?

The reason I ask is the dual skin, sand filled KEF PL301 published in Elektor Electronics (13 pages), is about as hard to construct.

Contact me by email for a few more details, but only if you're up for it.

"tony_lanklaar" has some PL301 crossovers and want's to build a CS9.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> DIY with KEF drive units All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: