SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cough, cough, ahem (the sound of a throat clearing).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeM
Junior Contributor 10+

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Cough, cough, ahem (the sound of a throat clearing). Reply with quote

I'm afraid I was referring to wines I have made myself. They are made from some very fine Santa Cruz Mountain and Napa Valley grapes, and I beleive they are very fine examples of what can be done in the new world, but they are not quite, not even close to being in the class of the ones you mention. Though, and perhaps this is like a father talking about his sons, I think some of them would come have off quite well in 1855. I aim for a Bordeaux style, not these fruity monsters that seem so popular these days.

I do have some fine examples of all the ones you mention, but since they are already approaching maturity (1982s mainly), I hate to subject them to a trip across the pond. To bring this remotely back on topic, should you be be visiting No. Calif. and might conceive of a providing a little help with my crossovers, I think we could pull a few corks and investigate the status of the maturity.

Regards,

Joe
proffski
Über Contributor 1000+

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, thinking about it KEF & Cabernet has a rather alluring ring to it!

The KEF Cabernet & Crossover….
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: