SpeakerTalk Forum Index SpeakerTalk
This forum has been set up to facilitate discussion of 1970s KEF speakers and drive units. The owner of the Forum has no connection with KEF Audio.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEF 105/2 sold for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qguy
Intermediate Contributor 75+

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: KEF 105/2 sold for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Reply with quote

For US $1700 !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fabulous-KEF-105-2-Reference-speakers-Matched-1-owner_W0QQitemZ160289026306QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160289026306
Gary
Senior Contributor 200+

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would the normal price for a set of these?

Maybe I should be scouring ePay for a set..... Surprised
T.O. Chef
Senior Contributor 100+

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a little late for you Gary, don't know .... but CAM is a pretty good place to start looking. I posted a "wanted to buy" listing and consider myself very fortunate indeed finding very much loved 105 II's.
It wasn't the first time a pretty good deal came my way with such a listing.
Many members are serious about their equipment and are as much or more interested in finding a good home as they are in getting a good price. When I list there, that's what I'm looking for in a buyer too. Weed out the cannibalizers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpeakerTalk Forum Index -> KEF Speakers from the 1970s All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: